Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri June 1, 2012
Paducah Physician Indicted
A McCracken County grand jury returned an 11-count indictment this afternoon against Dr. Troy Nelson of Paducah.
Nelson allegedly was prescribing various narcotics to people who were not his patients and was charged with trafficking a controlled substance. The McCracken County Circuit Court says Nelson posted his $12,500 bond earlier today.