Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri June 1, 2012
Paducah Physician Indicted
A McCracken County grand jury returned an 11-count indictment this afternoon against Dr. Troy Nelson of Paducah.
Nelson allegedly was prescribing various narcotics to people who were not his patients and was charged with trafficking a controlled substance. The McCracken County Circuit Court says Nelson posted his $12,500 bond earlier today.