Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Fri June 1, 2012
Paducah Physician Indicted
A McCracken County grand jury returned an 11-count indictment this afternoon against Dr. Troy Nelson of Paducah.
Nelson allegedly was prescribing various narcotics to people who were not his patients and was charged with trafficking a controlled substance. The McCracken County Circuit Court says Nelson posted his $12,500 bond earlier today.