Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri June 1, 2012
Paducah Physician Indicted
A McCracken County grand jury returned an 11-count indictment this afternoon against Dr. Troy Nelson of Paducah.
Nelson allegedly was prescribing various narcotics to people who were not his patients and was charged with trafficking a controlled substance. The McCracken County Circuit Court says Nelson posted his $12,500 bond earlier today.