Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue July 21, 2009
Paducah Officials Consider Buying Executive Inn
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Paducah city officials are discussing buying the mortgage on the Executive Inn rather than wait for a lawsuit. Commissioner Gerald Watkins says negotiations will only be held if current owner Bhupinder Singh is not a part of them. According to Watkins, the city's buyout offer would likely be less than the value of the mortgage, which with liens and interest stands at over four and a half million dollars.