Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon December 9, 2013
Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Two Paducah natives are among the all-male a cappella group the acoUstiKats performing tonight on NBC’s "The Sing-Off”. Jordan Lindsey sings first tenor and the group members say he acts as the main vocal coach.
(That’s Jordan singing lead on the group’s Youtube Channel)
Mason Stewart sings baritone and bass. His group members say he appears unassuming but can really surprise you in a song.
Stewart commented on performing on the show to screenslam.com. "This is not a competition for us," said Stewart. "We are out here singing with our best friends and it happens to be on a T.V. show that has a prize. We bring our ‘A’ game every single night and if we go home, we gave it our best shot."
The group was first created 20 years ago at the University of Kentucky and changes as members graduate or leave. The group on the program has been put together from current and past group members. The Sing-Off pits a cappella groups against each other with judges deciding who moves on to subsequent rounds. The program airs tonight at 8:00 on NBC.