Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu June 14, 2012
Paducah Man Charged with Murder
A Paducah man is charged with murder in connection with a Tuesday morning shooting death in Paducah. Officials charged 28-year-old Donald Fowler yesterday for the death of 24-year-old Michael Bouie of Memphis.
Police say they received a call around 3 o’clock Tuesday morning reporting the shooting. Responding officers found Bouie on the sidewalk at Elmwood Court off South 22nd street with several gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead shortly afterwards at Western Baptist Hospital. Investigators say they were tipped off that Fowler and his girlfriend had fled Paducah for Cincinnati. Police there found Fowler. He and his girlfriend are in the Hamilton County Justice Center in Ohio awaiting extradition to Kentucky.