Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu June 14, 2012
Paducah Man Charged with Murder
A Paducah man is charged with murder in connection with a Tuesday morning shooting death in Paducah. Officials charged 28-year-old Donald Fowler yesterday for the death of 24-year-old Michael Bouie of Memphis.
Police say they received a call around 3 o’clock Tuesday morning reporting the shooting. Responding officers found Bouie on the sidewalk at Elmwood Court off South 22nd street with several gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead shortly afterwards at Western Baptist Hospital. Investigators say they were tipped off that Fowler and his girlfriend had fled Paducah for Cincinnati. Police there found Fowler. He and his girlfriend are in the Hamilton County Justice Center in Ohio awaiting extradition to Kentucky.