Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed July 29, 2009
Paducah Man Arrested for Trafficking Weed
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A Paducah man was arrested on drug trafficking charges last night. Police say 57-year-old Darrell Martin was transporting some two ounces of marijuana from his residence when he officers pulled him over and searched his van. His residence had been under surveillance for some time. A subsequent search of Martin's home turned up more than half a pound of marijuana, 16 guns, and over $33,000 in cash. Police also confiscated a motorcycle they say was used to transport the drugs.