Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue July 21, 2009
Paducah Landmark Jeremiah's Closes
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Longtime Paducah landmark Jeremiah's Restaurant on Broadway has closed its doors for good. The 31-year-old pub-style restaurant and bar was a fixture of the downtown nightlife scene and an integral part of the local music scene for years. The Paducah Sun reports the building is for sale or lease after Thomas Jennings, who leased Jeremiah's, handed the keys over to the building's owners last Thursday citing financial reasons.