Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue July 21, 2009
Paducah Landmark Jeremiah's Closes
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Longtime Paducah landmark Jeremiah's Restaurant on Broadway has closed its doors for good. The 31-year-old pub-style restaurant and bar was a fixture of the downtown nightlife scene and an integral part of the local music scene for years. The Paducah Sun reports the building is for sale or lease after Thomas Jennings, who leased Jeremiah's, handed the keys over to the building's owners last Thursday citing financial reasons.