Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Tue July 7, 2009
Paducah Landlord Faces More Trouble
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – Legal problems are mounting for a landlord already facing foreclosure on several Paducah properties and under fire from city building inspectors. The Paducah Sun reports Richard O'Hair was arrested yesterday at Paducah City Hall during a meeting with city building inspector Joel Scarbrough. O'Hair is charged with three felony theft counts, allegedly failing to pay a subcontractor for work on three houses built in the Ledbetter area. A second foreclosure suit against O'Hair was filed last week in McCracken Circuit Court for money owed on a property on Whitney Drive. Already facing foreclosure on five houses in Paducah, O'Hair reportedly owes more than $300,000. Officials say O'Hair is going to be arraigned in Livingston District Court tomorrow.