Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 23, 2012
Paducah Interstate 24 Holiday Shopping Snarls
Kentucky transportation officials warn drivers to be aware heavy traffic along Interstate 24 near exits three and four at Paducah through the holiday shopping season. Traffic engineers will be adjusting signals along U.S. 60 at Exit Four to account for the influx of holiday shoppers, but they say traffic may still back up at times on the exit ramps. They warn congestion reduces the deceleration zone on the ramps and may occasionally back traffic up onto the main lanes of I-24.