Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue February 12, 2013
Paducah to Host NCBA Division II World Series this Summer
Paducah, Kentucky's Brooks Stadium will host a World Series... of sorts this summer. The Division II National Club Baseball Association World Series is a tournament for college age athletes that features the top eight teams from NCBA Division II.
The series runs from May 17th to the 21st. The league’s Vice-President of Baseball Operations Christian Smith says Paducah provided a good location for the tournament because and provides plenty of entertainment opportunities. The 60 year old Brooks Stadium seats 1,200 people and is one of the oldest baseball parks in the state.