Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue February 12, 2013
Paducah to Host NCBA Division II World Series this Summer
Paducah, Kentucky's Brooks Stadium will host a World Series... of sorts this summer. The Division II National Club Baseball Association World Series is a tournament for college age athletes that features the top eight teams from NCBA Division II.
The series runs from May 17th to the 21st. The league’s Vice-President of Baseball Operations Christian Smith says Paducah provided a good location for the tournament because and provides plenty of entertainment opportunities. The 60 year old Brooks Stadium seats 1,200 people and is one of the oldest baseball parks in the state.