Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Thu June 14, 2012
Paducah to Hold City-Wide Survey
The City of Paducah is partnering with the National Research Center to conduct a city-wide survey to gauge public perception of the city.
Paducah Public Information Officer Pam Spencer says 1,200 randomly selected houses will receive postcards in August to alert citizens of the upcoming survey. Spencer says the city expects a return of around one-third of the surveys by the end of the year, which is enough for a statistically significant sample of Paducah’s citizens.
“We really want people that may not come to a meeting, may not write editorials or letters to the editor. Find out what they think.”
The surveys will cost the City around $10,000. Spencer says they’ll be used to determine future funding allocation or address other issues residents have with the city.