Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri May 22, 2009
Paducah Doctor Suspended
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – A doctor at Lourdes hospital has had his license suspended for three months after domestic violence allegations and accusations he improperly subscribed medications. Weight loss surgeon Dr. Alex Argotte resigned from his position at the hospital last month. The Paducah Sun reports a copy of an agreed order of suspension on file at the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure shows Argotte denies the allegations. At the same time, he agrees sufficient grounds existed to impose sanctions on him.