Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri May 22, 2009
Paducah Doctor Suspended
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – A doctor at Lourdes hospital has had his license suspended for three months after domestic violence allegations and accusations he improperly subscribed medications. Weight loss surgeon Dr. Alex Argotte resigned from his position at the hospital last month. The Paducah Sun reports a copy of an agreed order of suspension on file at the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure shows Argotte denies the allegations. At the same time, he agrees sufficient grounds existed to impose sanctions on him.