Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri May 22, 2009
Paducah Doctor Suspended
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – A doctor at Lourdes hospital has had his license suspended for three months after domestic violence allegations and accusations he improperly subscribed medications. Weight loss surgeon Dr. Alex Argotte resigned from his position at the hospital last month. The Paducah Sun reports a copy of an agreed order of suspension on file at the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure shows Argotte denies the allegations. At the same time, he agrees sufficient grounds existed to impose sanctions on him.