Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue December 8, 2009
Paducah Could Discuss Buying Big E'
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Paducah City Commissioners may discuss buying the Executive Inn from Logan Asset Backed Fund at tonight's meeting. According to the Paducah Sun, sources familiar with the case say if hotel owner Bhupinder Singh and mortgage holder Logan Asset can reach an agreement and transfer ownership, Logan may sell the hotel to the city for $1.8 million. Officials say the agreement would be key to settling the year-plus long legal battle and foreclosure claims on the Executive Inn's $3.5 million mortgage.