Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed August 20, 2008
Paducah to Continue Greenway Trail Expansion
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – While in Paducah today, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced the approval of a 500 thousand dollar grant to continue development of the five-mile Paducah Greenway Trail. The funding will support a trail expansion project that includes the construction of nearly 6 thousand feet of trail and an underpass at US 45. Upon its completion, the trail will provide non-motorized transportation links to Paducah's historic downtown and link four area parks.