Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 20, 2008
Paducah to Continue Greenway Trail Expansion
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – While in Paducah today, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced the approval of a 500 thousand dollar grant to continue development of the five-mile Paducah Greenway Trail. The funding will support a trail expansion project that includes the construction of nearly 6 thousand feet of trail and an underpass at US 45. Upon its completion, the trail will provide non-motorized transportation links to Paducah's historic downtown and link four area parks.