Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed August 20, 2008
Paducah to Continue Greenway Trail Expansion
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – While in Paducah today, Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced the approval of a 500 thousand dollar grant to continue development of the five-mile Paducah Greenway Trail. The funding will support a trail expansion project that includes the construction of nearly 6 thousand feet of trail and an underpass at US 45. Upon its completion, the trail will provide non-motorized transportation links to Paducah's historic downtown and link four area parks.