Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu January 26, 2012
Paducah City - McCracken County Merger Meeting Tonight
By Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – McCracken County's Government Merger Committee is holding the third of four public information meetings tonight in Paducah. The committee will present the proposed plan for the merger of the Paducah City and McCracken County governments and answer questions from the public on the merger. The meeting is at the Paducah Tilghman Highschool Cafeteria tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.