Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu January 26, 2012
Paducah City - McCracken County Merger Meeting Tonight
By Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – McCracken County's Government Merger Committee is holding the third of four public information meetings tonight in Paducah. The committee will present the proposed plan for the merger of the Paducah City and McCracken County governments and answer questions from the public on the merger. The meeting is at the Paducah Tilghman Highschool Cafeteria tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.