Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu January 26, 2012
Paducah City - McCracken County Merger Meeting Tonight
By Shelly Baskin
Paducah, KY – McCracken County's Government Merger Committee is holding the third of four public information meetings tonight in Paducah. The committee will present the proposed plan for the merger of the Paducah City and McCracken County governments and answer questions from the public on the merger. The meeting is at the Paducah Tilghman Highschool Cafeteria tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.