Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon November 27, 2006
Paducah Chamber Priority List
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Recently the Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce put out its "priority" list for both state and federal funding requests for next year. Jim Michael spoke with Elaine Spaulding, Chamber President, about the list.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear about priority projects at the state level.