Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue January 6, 2009
Paducah Business Owner Booked for Bad Checks
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Paducah police officers have arrested a local business owner for writing more than $12,000 dollars worth of checks on a closed account. Last month, U.S. Bank reported Skin 360 Laser Spa owner Brandon Fitch had written four checks to his business from a closed account. During an interview with detectives, Fitch admitted to writing the checks despite knowing the account had previously been closed for insufficient funds. Fitch was booked into McCracken County Regional Jail.