Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 at 7 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
Wed May 28, 2014
Paducah Autism Support Group Helps Parents Understand IEPs
Paducah's Crissy Ramey of Families On The Spectrum joins Kate Lochte on Sounds Good to talk more about parents of autistic kids dealing with IEPs, or Individualized Education Programs. Families on the Spectrum is a new local non-profit group, whose goal is to provide fun family outings, meetings, parents' nights out, and to offer community support for autism families in western Kentucky.
Hear the conversation: