Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon June 5, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Some 65-thousand passengers fly in and out of Paducah's Barkley Regional Airport each year but later this summer one airline is pulling service.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the reason for the departure and what effect it will have on the airport's future.