Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon June 5, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Some 65-thousand passengers fly in and out of Paducah's Barkley Regional Airport each year but later this summer one airline is pulling service.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the reason for the departure and what effect it will have on the airport's future.