Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon June 5, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Some 65-thousand passengers fly in and out of Paducah's Barkley Regional Airport each year but later this summer one airline is pulling service.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the reason for the departure and what effect it will have on the airport's future.