Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- Wet Vote Wins: Marshall County to Allow Alcohol Sales
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- [Update] WKMS Documentary "I Am John Scopes" Rebroadcast: Sunday 9 a.m.
Mon June 5, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Some 65-thousand passengers fly in and out of Paducah's Barkley Regional Airport each year but later this summer one airline is pulling service.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the reason for the departure and what effect it will have on the airport's future.