Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon January 30, 2012
Owensboro Soldier Facing Espionage Charges
By Drew Adams/Associated Press
Ownesboro, KY – An Owensboro soldier stationed in Alaska may be facing espionage charges. 22-year-old Colton Millay is accused of transmitting national defense secrets to someone he believed was a foreign intelligence agent. A joint Army, Air Force, and FBI investigation determined Millay had access to classified information both in his foreign deployments and while serving at home. Millay will face a preliminary trial February to determine whether or not he will face a general court martial. If convicted, Millay faces a sentence of life in prison.