Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon January 30, 2012
Owensboro Soldier Facing Espionage Charges
By Drew Adams/Associated Press
Ownesboro, KY – An Owensboro soldier stationed in Alaska may be facing espionage charges. 22-year-old Colton Millay is accused of transmitting national defense secrets to someone he believed was a foreign intelligence agent. A joint Army, Air Force, and FBI investigation determined Millay had access to classified information both in his foreign deployments and while serving at home. Millay will face a preliminary trial February to determine whether or not he will face a general court martial. If convicted, Millay faces a sentence of life in prison.