Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue January 22, 2013
Owensboro Granite Manufacturer Adds 25 Jobs
An Owensboro granite countertop manufacturer is expanding its business and almost doubling its workforce. State tax incentives of up to $250,000 allow Unique Granite and Marble Incorporated to add 25 new full-time employees and invest $400,000 in its expansion.
The business plans to establish a new division for large commercial countertops throughout Kentucky and surrounding states.