Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Wed April 23, 2014
Owensboro Daymar College Campus for Sale
The Owensboro campus of Daymar College is for sale, but a Daymar representative says that its 100 students don’t have to worry about the school closing.
Daymar spokeswoman Susan Cooper said the campus’ property owners want to get out of the real estate business, but there is a provision in the sale that will force the new owners to continue renting to the school.
The 32,000 square foot campus is listed at a cost of $2.7 million through Louisville-based Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate.
Daymar, a for-profit institution serving more than 2,000 total students, has 13 college campuses in Kentucky and Ohio.