Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed April 23, 2014
Owensboro Daymar College Campus for Sale
The Owensboro campus of Daymar College is for sale, but a Daymar representative says that its 100 students don’t have to worry about the school closing.
Daymar spokeswoman Susan Cooper said the campus’ property owners want to get out of the real estate business, but there is a provision in the sale that will force the new owners to continue renting to the school.
The 32,000 square foot campus is listed at a cost of $2.7 million through Louisville-based Commonwealth Commercial Real Estate.
Daymar, a for-profit institution serving more than 2,000 total students, has 13 college campuses in Kentucky and Ohio.