Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue September 24, 2013
Overview of the 7th Annual Addiction Symposium at Baptist Health Paducah
Retired cardiologist and current director of outreach for Baptist Health Paducah, Dr. Patrick Withrow joins Kate Lochte on Sounds Good with information about the 7th Annual Addiction and Compulsive Behavior Symposium on Saturday, October 26, at the hospital, including the manager of Kentucky's KASPER drug reporting system. The target audience will be professionals who deal with these problems. See more at Baptist Health Paducah's website.