Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri January 13, 2012
OVC Basketball Scores
By Drew Adams
Murray, KY – Murray State officials have stopped advanced ticket sales for MSU's men's basketball game against Tennessee Tech this Saturday. The high ticket sales come as Murray State is off to its best start in more than 70 years. The Racers got their 17th straight victory last night at home with a 66 to 55 win over Jacksonville State. A limited number of general admission tickets will be available at the CFSB Center at 3 Saturday afternoon, as well as seating for MSU students with a valid ID. In other OVC action, Eastern Illinois beat UT Martin 68 to 55, Austin Peay won out over Eastern Kentucky 80 to 65, and Southeast Missouri defeated SIU Edwardsville 85 to 68.