Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu August 26, 2010
Outstanding Commonwealth's and County Attorney
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Attorney General Jack Conway today named 56th District Commonwealth's Attorney G.L. Ovey as one recipient of the 2010 Outstanding Commonwealth's Attorney Award. Ovey has served Caldwell, Livingston, Lyon and Trigg counties for 22 years. Attorney General Conway praised Ovey for his work in securing the guilty convictions for Kevin Dunlap who committed a triple murder in Roaring Springs in 2008. Marshall County Attorney Jeff Edwards also received one of the 2010 Outstanding County Attorney awards.