Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Sat September 8, 2012
"Our Town" at The Krider Performing Arts Center
Thorton Wilder’s play Our Town examines typical American life in the early 1900s. Set in the “Anytown, USA” of Grover’s Corner, New Hampshire, Our Town divides the characters’ lives up into three acts marked by major life events, emphasizing the eternal beauty of mundane everyday events. For their inaugural production, The Paris Players are presenting this classic today at The Krider Performing Arts Center in Paris, and Rose Krzton-Presson sat down to talk about it with Paris-Henry County Arts Council Director Mike Murphy, who produced the show and plays the character of George Gibbs.