Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon June 4, 2007
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – By the early 1960's, American culture burst with innovation and freedom of expression. From Jackson Pollack to Alan Ginsberg, the flux of modern art erupted into the postmodern world today. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about a legend whose experiments with jazz music have been resonating for nearly 50 years.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.