Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon June 4, 2007
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – By the early 1960's, American culture burst with innovation and freedom of expression. From Jackson Pollack to Alan Ginsberg, the flux of modern art erupted into the postmodern world today. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about a legend whose experiments with jazz music have been resonating for nearly 50 years.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.