Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon June 4, 2007
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – By the early 1960's, American culture burst with innovation and freedom of expression. From Jackson Pollack to Alan Ginsberg, the flux of modern art erupted into the postmodern world today. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about a legend whose experiments with jazz music have been resonating for nearly 50 years.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.