Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon June 4, 2007
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – By the early 1960's, American culture burst with innovation and freedom of expression. From Jackson Pollack to Alan Ginsberg, the flux of modern art erupted into the postmodern world today. Dr. Brian Clardy talks about a legend whose experiments with jazz music have been resonating for nearly 50 years.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.