Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed May 28, 2014
Oh, The Wildlife You'll See Along the Trails at Pennyrile State Resort Park
Memorial Day weekend marked the opening of Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park's season for special events for not only Park guests, but also day visitors from around the region. The park features a white sandy beach along Pennyrile Lake and trails in the woods, along which you're bound to see some critters. Naturalist Rebecca Clark joins Kate on Sounds Good to talk about the park's environment.
Hear the conversation:
The Pennyrile State Resort Park is 20 miles northwest of Hopkinsville on Kentucky 109, or take the Dawson Springs exit of the Wendell Ford West Kentucky Parkway and follow Kentucky 109 South.