Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed May 28, 2014
Oh, The Wildlife You'll See Along the Trails at Pennyrile State Resort Park
Memorial Day weekend marked the opening of Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park's season for special events for not only Park guests, but also day visitors from around the region. The park features a white sandy beach along Pennyrile Lake and trails in the woods, along which you're bound to see some critters. Naturalist Rebecca Clark joins Kate on Sounds Good to talk about the park's environment.
Hear the conversation:
The Pennyrile State Resort Park is 20 miles northwest of Hopkinsville on Kentucky 109, or take the Dawson Springs exit of the Wendell Ford West Kentucky Parkway and follow Kentucky 109 South.