Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed May 28, 2014
Oh, The Wildlife You'll See Along the Trails at Pennyrile State Resort Park
Memorial Day weekend marked the opening of Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park's season for special events for not only Park guests, but also day visitors from around the region. The park features a white sandy beach along Pennyrile Lake and trails in the woods, along which you're bound to see some critters. Naturalist Rebecca Clark joins Kate on Sounds Good to talk about the park's environment.
Hear the conversation:
The Pennyrile State Resort Park is 20 miles northwest of Hopkinsville on Kentucky 109, or take the Dawson Springs exit of the Wendell Ford West Kentucky Parkway and follow Kentucky 109 South.