Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed May 28, 2014
Oh, The Wildlife You'll See Along the Trails at Pennyrile State Resort Park
Memorial Day weekend marked the opening of Pennyrile Forest State Resort Park's season for special events for not only Park guests, but also day visitors from around the region. The park features a white sandy beach along Pennyrile Lake and trails in the woods, along which you're bound to see some critters. Naturalist Rebecca Clark joins Kate on Sounds Good to talk about the park's environment.
Hear the conversation:
The Pennyrile State Resort Park is 20 miles northwest of Hopkinsville on Kentucky 109, or take the Dawson Springs exit of the Wendell Ford West Kentucky Parkway and follow Kentucky 109 South.