Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu October 24, 2013
"Oh What a Beautiful Mornin" for Oklahoma! at Paducah Tilghman High
Laurey and Curly join Kate on Sounds Good to talk about Paducah Tilghman's production of the classic musical, Oklahoma! Elizabeth Katz plays Laurey, and Caleb Farley plays Curly in the show which opens Friday, November 1st at 7:30 PM. Saturday's performance is also at 7:30, Sunday has a matinee at 2:30.
Oklahoma! is the first musical written by Rogers and Hammerstein, set in the Oklahoma Territory outside of Claremore in 1906, it tells the story of a cowboy Curly and his romance with farm girl Laurey.
Tickets can be reserved by calling the school at 270-444-5650 ext. 5778 or by emailing email@example.com.