Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu May 24, 2012
Officials Urge Safe Boating this Weekend
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says low levels on Lake Barkley means boaters will need to be careful on the water over the Memorial Day weekend.
Barkley is at just over 357 feet, a foot and a half below normal for this time of year. Corps officials say if you plan on boating on the lake, you should be on the lookout for obstructions that may be exposed or just below the surface.