Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 8, 2013
Officer Recovering After Paducah Collision
Paducah police officer Austin Guill is expected to have a long recovery after a collision in Lowertown this week.
The Paducah Police Department says Guill underwent a successful surgery after being airlifted to Deaconess Hospital in Evansville, Ind., on Wednesday.
Guill was seriously injured after a person driving a stolen vehicle ran a stop sign and crashed into Guill's police cruiser. Police Chief Brandon Barnhill says Guill is in good spirits and that his friends and family set up an account for donations, which can be made at any western Kentucky U.S. Bank branch.