Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri April 6, 2012
Obama Re-Election Campaign Opens Kentucky Office
President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign opens its first Kentucky office tomorrow in Louisville with an open house. Spokesman Frank Benenati says the president is serious about competing in all fifty states.
"As we did in 2008 we're going to be playing in all 50 states. And we're in the business of expanding the electorate. From Kentucky to New York to Arizona and everywhere else we're going to be reaching out to folks telling the story of the president's successes and contrasting that with what the Republicans would like to do."
The Obama campaign says the Louisville office might not be the only office it opens in Kentucky, but it currently doesn’t have plans for any more in the commonwealth. But Benenati says the Louisville office will serve the entire state, regardless of whether other offices open. The office is at 617 Baxter Avenue.