Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Around the Nation
Wed June 25, 2014
Obama Lookalike Gets Around Town
Originally published on Wed June 25, 2014 11:48 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Earlier this week on the program, we reported on President Obama's dramatic walk to Chipotle. The logistics of which turned his Secret Service's hair gray. Well then yesterday, is that him out in front of the White House again? No, actually, it was just a professional look-alike, Louis Ortiz, in town for a documentary festival. According to the Washington Post, he was even able to poke his head into some White House meetings. Everyone immediately stood up and then they cracked up. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.