Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon January 25, 2010
NWS Long Range Winter Warning
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The National Weather Service's latest hazardous weather outlook reports long range forecast models are hinting at a significant winter storm system or at least the possibility of one Thursday or Thursday night. It is too early to tell if this system will evolve into one of significance. However, the weather service says the possibility remains worthy of mention.