Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 25, 2010
NWS Long Range Winter Warning
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The National Weather Service's latest hazardous weather outlook reports long range forecast models are hinting at a significant winter storm system or at least the possibility of one Thursday or Thursday night. It is too early to tell if this system will evolve into one of significance. However, the weather service says the possibility remains worthy of mention.