Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon January 25, 2010
NWS Long Range Winter Warning
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – The National Weather Service's latest hazardous weather outlook reports long range forecast models are hinting at a significant winter storm system or at least the possibility of one Thursday or Thursday night. It is too early to tell if this system will evolve into one of significance. However, the weather service says the possibility remains worthy of mention.