Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 15, 2013
NWS Calls For Severe Storms Over Weekend
National Weather Service forecasters in Paducah say strong storms are likely ahead of a significant cold front that will move through the region Saturday night and Sunday.
The NWS said the greatest possibility of severe weather is on Sunday, from midday into the early evening. Forecasters say damaging wind gusts could go as high as 30 miles per hour. The region could also see large hail and even isolated tornadoes should storms occur.
2012 General Assembly