Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri November 15, 2013
NWS Calls For Severe Storms Over Weekend
National Weather Service forecasters in Paducah say strong storms are likely ahead of a significant cold front that will move through the region Saturday night and Sunday.
The NWS said the greatest possibility of severe weather is on Sunday, from midday into the early evening. Forecasters say damaging wind gusts could go as high as 30 miles per hour. The region could also see large hail and even isolated tornadoes should storms occur.
2012 General Assembly