Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri November 15, 2013
NWS Calls For Severe Storms Over Weekend
National Weather Service forecasters in Paducah say strong storms are likely ahead of a significant cold front that will move through the region Saturday night and Sunday.
The NWS said the greatest possibility of severe weather is on Sunday, from midday into the early evening. Forecasters say damaging wind gusts could go as high as 30 miles per hour. The region could also see large hail and even isolated tornadoes should storms occur.
2012 General Assembly