Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri November 15, 2013
NWS Calls For Severe Storms Over Weekend
National Weather Service forecasters in Paducah say strong storms are likely ahead of a significant cold front that will move through the region Saturday night and Sunday.
The NWS said the greatest possibility of severe weather is on Sunday, from midday into the early evening. Forecasters say damaging wind gusts could go as high as 30 miles per hour. The region could also see large hail and even isolated tornadoes should storms occur.
2012 General Assembly