Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu February 20, 2014
Nutritionist Gives Practical Health Tips at Maiden Alley Event
"Common Sense Nutrition: Uncommonly Good Results" promises to be an entertaining evening of nutritional myth busting and practical health tips with Certified Nutritionist Victoria LaFont at Maiden Alley Cinema, March 6. Kate speaks with LaFont on Sounds Good, for a preview of the informative event.
"The big thing that I want to put out there is there is all of these ideas that we've been taught about nutrition, about our bodies, about lifestyle and some of them are right on...but some of them are not quite true, they don't hold in the field of biochemistry, so I call it 'Nutrition Mythbusting'."
"Common Sense Nutrition" is Thursday, March 6 from 6 to 8 PM at Maiden Alley Cinema in Paducah. Pre-registration is $12, tickets at the door are $15. See ticket information at maidenalleycinema.org or victorialafont.com, or call 270-442-7723.
Adrenal Recovery Soup... Monica's Turkey Stew... Healthy recipes from Victoria LaFont!