Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu July 2, 2009
Nursing Home Worker Indicted for Taping Nude Video
Dawson Springs, KY – A former nursing assistant at a Dawson Springs nursing home has been indicted for using a cell phone to record video of a naked female. State officials cited Dawson Pointe earlier this year for improper cell phone use, but did not release details at the time.
The indictment from a Hopkins County grand jury charges 19-year-old Phyllis R. Johnson with video voyeurism and adult abuse.
She was fired from the facility on April 20, the day after she was arrested by Dawson Springs Police.
The indictments indicate there were two video recordings that took place on April 1.