Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu July 2, 2009
Nursing Home Worker Indicted for Taping Nude Video
Dawson Springs, KY – A former nursing assistant at a Dawson Springs nursing home has been indicted for using a cell phone to record video of a naked female. State officials cited Dawson Pointe earlier this year for improper cell phone use, but did not release details at the time.
The indictment from a Hopkins County grand jury charges 19-year-old Phyllis R. Johnson with video voyeurism and adult abuse.
She was fired from the facility on April 20, the day after she was arrested by Dawson Springs Police.
The indictments indicate there were two video recordings that took place on April 1.