Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon December 28, 2009
Nursing home rape charges unsubstantiated
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Hopkinsville, KY – The Kentucky Office of the Inspector General reports recent rape allegations at Hopkinsville's Gainsville Manor are unsubstantiated. The ruling comes after an officer reviewed records and conducted interviews in accordance with state policy. Earlier this month a 35 year-old female resident claimed an employee raped and sodomized her. The accused employee has been reinstated at Gainsville Manor.