Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon December 28, 2009
Nursing home rape charges unsubstantiated
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Hopkinsville, KY – The Kentucky Office of the Inspector General reports recent rape allegations at Hopkinsville's Gainsville Manor are unsubstantiated. The ruling comes after an officer reviewed records and conducted interviews in accordance with state policy. Earlier this month a 35 year-old female resident claimed an employee raped and sodomized her. The accused employee has been reinstated at Gainsville Manor.