Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue January 13, 2009
NTSB found no problems with crashed plane
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – Investigators say they did not find any mechanical problems with a plane that crashed in Marshall County Friday. The crash killed the pilot, Donald Bunting of Murray, he was the sole occupant. National Transportation Safety Board Spokesman Ted Lopatkiewicz says Bunting took off from the Murray airport between 5 and 5:30 a.m. and crashed his plane around 6 a.m. in Hardin. Lopatkiewicz says the safety board will continue its investigations.