Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Sounds Good for WKMS Members in the Future
Mon July 16, 2012
Now You Can Make Pledges that Renew Automatically Every Year
WKMS sounds good because nearly two thousand listeners support it financially each year, and now we're giving you an even more convenient option to continue your support from year to year. Thank you!
Use the "Pledge Now" button on this page. You will go to a secure giving page where you can contribute electronically anytime.
And now you can choose to do so as a WKMS Sustaining Member.
You tell us the amount you want deducted from your credit card and your giving is automatically renewed and uninterrupted yearly.
You tell us how many installments you would like to make to pay your gift amount, or tell us you're giving a lump sum each year.
You won't get renewal notices or pledge reminders in the mail anymore, so you will save WKMS and yourself the cost of stamps.
You will still receive our listening guides and tax receipts.
And best of all, I'll be your guide through this program! Although I will give you a call automatically as soon as you become a sustaining member , feel free to ask for me at 1-800-599-4737 with your questions.
And thank you again for keeping WKMS going!
Jenni Todd, WKMS Membership Coordinator