Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue August 25, 2009
Northpoint Riot Follow Up
By Stu Johnson
Burgin, KY – Kentucky's Justice and Public Safety Cabinet Secretary says it could be months before operations at the Central Kentucky Northpoint Training center return to normal. Corrections officials must still determine the exact cause behind a riot Friday night which injured 16 people.