Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue July 21, 2009
No Seatbelt Leads to Multiple Charges
By Chris Taylor
Murray, KY – A man wanted on meth-related charges was apprehended yesterday in Murray after a Kentucky State Police trooper pulled him over for not wearing a seatbelt. 18-year-old Kenton Doran was arrested on multiple charges, including: carrying a concealed deadly weapon, possession of a firearm by a felon, two controlled substance possession charges, possession of drug paraphernalia, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
Authorities also discovered Doran was wanted by Graves County Sheriff's Department for tampering with anhydrous ammonia equipment and the Kentucky Department of Probation for violating his parole.