Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue July 21, 2009
No Seatbelt Leads to Multiple Charges
By Chris Taylor
Murray, KY – A man wanted on meth-related charges was apprehended yesterday in Murray after a Kentucky State Police trooper pulled him over for not wearing a seatbelt. 18-year-old Kenton Doran was arrested on multiple charges, including: carrying a concealed deadly weapon, possession of a firearm by a felon, two controlled substance possession charges, possession of drug paraphernalia, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
Authorities also discovered Doran was wanted by Graves County Sheriff's Department for tampering with anhydrous ammonia equipment and the Kentucky Department of Probation for violating his parole.