Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Tue July 21, 2009
No Seatbelt Leads to Multiple Charges
By Chris Taylor
Murray, KY – A man wanted on meth-related charges was apprehended yesterday in Murray after a Kentucky State Police trooper pulled him over for not wearing a seatbelt. 18-year-old Kenton Doran was arrested on multiple charges, including: carrying a concealed deadly weapon, possession of a firearm by a felon, two controlled substance possession charges, possession of drug paraphernalia, and failure to wear a seatbelt.
Authorities also discovered Doran was wanted by Graves County Sheriff's Department for tampering with anhydrous ammonia equipment and the Kentucky Department of Probation for violating his parole.