Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 3, 2013
No New Technical Problems For Health Exchange Site
Officials say the website that holds Kentucky's online health insurance exchange is now smoother for users on its second day of operation. Kynect had nearly 110,000 visitors through late yesterday afternoon, with about 10% of them starting applications for health care coverage.
Nearly 7,000 applications have been completed. Governor Steve Beshear's office says the site had no interruptions in service yesterday.
Technical glitches on Tuesday interrupted online applications for several hours on the first day of the six-month open-enrollment period under the new health care law.
Technical problems were also reported in other states, and some continued into Wednesday.