Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Thu June 21, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Citing the need to revise an outdated law, Madisonville City Council proposed a new ordinance Monday defining nuisance animals. Susan Miller has the story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on barking rules.