Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu August 15, 2013
The Nina & The Pinta Sail into Green Turtle Bay
The Nina & The Pinta first mate Stephen Sanger tells Kate Lochte on Sounds Good what it’s like to sail a ship like Christopher Columbus did in advance of the ships docking for visitation at Green Turtle Bay Marina August 29 through September 8. The ships are true replicas of the originals that sailed the ocean blue in 1492. All are invited to visit the "sailing museums" for a walk-aboard, self-guided tour. Sanger also tells Kate why these ships are actually a little bit better to sleep on than the originals. See more about the event at Green Turtle Bay's Facebook page.