Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon December 3, 2007
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Exclusive broadcasting rights for some NFL games on its network are inconveniencing fans. The NFL Network's programming changes have some Kentucky fans complaining to the Public Service Commission. Recently the PSC issued a statement saying it has no control over programming in the state, directing consumers to contact their local cable companies.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Angela Hatton's report.