Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Mon December 3, 2007
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Exclusive broadcasting rights for some NFL games on its network are inconveniencing fans. The NFL Network's programming changes have some Kentucky fans complaining to the Public Service Commission. Recently the PSC issued a statement saying it has no control over programming in the state, directing consumers to contact their local cable companies.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Angela Hatton's report.