Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon December 3, 2007
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Exclusive broadcasting rights for some NFL games on its network are inconveniencing fans. The NFL Network's programming changes have some Kentucky fans complaining to the Public Service Commission. Recently the PSC issued a statement saying it has no control over programming in the state, directing consumers to contact their local cable companies.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Angela Hatton's report.