Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon December 3, 2007
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Exclusive broadcasting rights for some NFL games on its network are inconveniencing fans. The NFL Network's programming changes have some Kentucky fans complaining to the Public Service Commission. Recently the PSC issued a statement saying it has no control over programming in the state, directing consumers to contact their local cable companies.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Angela Hatton's report.