Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon August 5, 2013
Next: Rose Windows
Originally published on Wed October 2, 2013 4:46 pm
Rose Windows' debut album, The Sun Dogs, is steeped in '60s classic rock, recalling the heavy organ sounds of The Doors and the folk-infused flutes of Traffic. Formed in 2010 by songwriter Chris Cheveyo, the Seattle septet signed a label deal earlier this year, then put together an album that's layered with Middle Eastern influences.
Hear two songs from The Sun Dogs, a mellow combination of psychedelic folk and blues-rock instrumentation.