Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon August 5, 2013
Next: Rose Windows
Originally published on Wed October 2, 2013 4:46 pm
Rose Windows' debut album, The Sun Dogs, is steeped in '60s classic rock, recalling the heavy organ sounds of The Doors and the folk-infused flutes of Traffic. Formed in 2010 by songwriter Chris Cheveyo, the Seattle septet signed a label deal earlier this year, then put together an album that's layered with Middle Eastern influences.
Hear two songs from The Sun Dogs, a mellow combination of psychedelic folk and blues-rock instrumentation.