Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue April 24, 2012
Next Phase of Greenway Trail Ready to Bid
The City of Paducah has received the green light from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to take bids for the next phase of the Greenway Trail project. This phase will complete a new stretch of trail that follows the floodwall earthen levee from the Expo Center in downtown Paducah to North 8th Street near the Brookport Bridge. Bids will be advertised this weekend with a bid opening scheduled in May. Construction will begin this summer with an official groundbreaking ceremony. The project is expected to take 120 days to complete.