Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri June 20, 2014
New York City To Pay Millions To End Central Park Jogger Case
Originally published on Fri June 20, 2014 6:29 am
Officials in New York City reportedly have agreed to pay $40 million to five men who were convicted in the 1989 Central Park jogger case, but who were later exonerated.