Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri June 20, 2014
New York City To Pay Millions To End Central Park Jogger Case
Originally published on Fri June 20, 2014 6:29 am
Officials in New York City reportedly have agreed to pay $40 million to five men who were convicted in the 1989 Central Park jogger case, but who were later exonerated.