Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed January 2, 2008
A New Years Eve to Remember
By Brian Clardy
Murray, KY – For some, New Years Eve means a night with the family, gathered around a television to watch the ball drop as the clock strikes 12. For others, it's a night on the town, partaking in local festivities. One year, for Commentator Dr. Brian Clardy, it was a night at NPR's Toast of the Nation 2004, bringing in the new year in an intimate concert with Kurt Elling.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.