Most Active Stories
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- WKMS Documentary "I Am John Scopes" Debuts Friday at Noon
Mon April 30, 2012
New Test for Kentucky Motorcyclists
Kentuckians wanting a motorcycle operator's license will face a new rider skills test starting this week. The Kentucky State Police Driver Testing Branch will start using the new test tomorrow which was developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation. It's designed to better determine if operators possess sufficient safety skills for riding motorcycles in traffic. The new test expands Kentucky's current motorcycle skill test from two to four exercises. The changes apply to both two-wheel and three-wheel motorcycle tests.